adds

Lie to us?!?!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Recently been going at the series "Lie to Me"... I got addicted to it...

The mere fact that Dr. Lightman can be able to identify whether if a person is lying or not by spotting facial expressions is, remarkable...

I knew i just had to come up with my own definition of expressions... just for the fun of it... heheheh...

*Disclaimer: The pictures of people used in this blog are friends & families whom i dun think mind what i am doing, if they DO mind, o what the heck, i am still writing anyways... 
HAHAHA!!!

** No harm or copyright breach intended...

For those of you who knows the series, Dr. Lightman has some expression definitions such as disgust, contempt, shame, surprised, etc... whilst i came up with my very local definitions of day to day life expressions... Enjoy...

To begin with, i came up with my own title... 
"LIE TO US"

 featuring my brother, Billy, & my fellow blogger friend, Aaric...

Now then, since the characters and title is set... let us move on to the facial expressions:
 1) "Angelina Jolie Wannabe" look
2) "Arghhh!!!!" look
3) "It wasn't Me!" look
4) "What did I do Wrong?" look
5) "Dear God, I wish I have...." look
6) "Bite Lips Seduction" look
7) "Melts in your mouth, not in your hands" look
8) "Rocky - Determination" look
9) "What colour does she wear" look
 10) "I think i look delicious" look
11) Definitely "Sam Pat" look
12) "Haven't eaten for months" look
13) "Pls Don't Tell My Mummy" look
14) "I think i know it all" look
15) "I cannot believe i got PAWNED" look
16) "Dey, Macha... I would punch you through the wall" look 
(Typical Hindustani storyline)
17) "Later then you know" look
 
18) "Put all the Udon in my mouth" look 
(Sushi King Big Bowl Challenge, *Hint, hint)
 
19) "Am i even HIGH?" look
20) " The Bridegroom Wedding Photo" look
 
21) "Somebody Pls Kill My Lecturer" look
22) "I cannot believe i got caught" look
23) "Al qaeda - Talibanist" look
24) "I'll be BACK" look
25) "Darlie Advert" look
26) "Too Much Work Stress" look
27) "I Hate Graduation" look
28) "I Think I Have Small Pen*s" look

* NO PUN INTENDED...

0 comments:

Post a Comment