adds

Sushi King "BIG BOWL" Challenge...

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Last Friday night, my fellow friends and me decided to catch the movie  
'Tanglung Hijau' (Green Lantern)...
But not without attempting a challenge before the movies...

As though having dinner was not enough, we (William Kim, & Myself) just had to take on the
Sushi King "BIG BOWL" challenge...
with the presence of another friend, Virginie, as witness & camera lady...
P.s. This crazy idea was transpired when fellow Penangite Rotaractor friends (Shea Speare n Nicholas Goh) took on the challenge and lost...
 They got pawned...

before we move on to the challenge, here is the teaser video bout the challenge and its rules n regulations:


Understood the challenge? Now, lets move on with my interview, which my interviewer, william, was quite soft...

Here is the challenge:


My Challenge

10 minutes later...
 Cleaned out the bowl...

Got certified with my time too...
10 minutes: No more, No less...
And for the fun of it, i decided to hold my trophy... the bowl...
Another meaningless milestone in my life... hahahaha!!!

untill the next blog....

0 comments:

Post a Comment