adds

Nothing much... Down memory lane

Monday, July 11, 2011

Have been up to nothing lately... Except that today was my wife's birthday also our second year anniversary of being together...

I still remembered vividly that two years ago today, i helped her planned her birthday party at Waikiki Bar 2, at Taman Tun Dr. Ismail... The surprise was that i would sing the song "Kau Ilhamku" in front of live audiences at the bar, and later on proceed to to ask her to be my girlfriend in front of everyone there...
 During the party, after she agreed to be my girlfriend...

*Kinda makes it hard for her to reject rite?*... hehehe

How time flies...

One year ago, today:
I proposed to my wife at Starbucks, Centro, Klang... Imagine that, public proposal, at starbucks somemore... hahaha, good memories though...
Thanks to our dear friends, I managed to pull it off...

Well, thats what it means for me today... 7-11... 

P.s. Between all you readers & me, i have another surprise for her this week for her bday... Shhhh, but i shall keep that under wraps so that it stays a surprise.... hehehe just in case she reads my blog... *Bluek*

"Dear, I will always love you!!!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment