adds

"Living below the line" Day 3

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

After the holiday (Monday),

its now back to work, work, work... I decided to go for a reverse meal with my RM 6 for the day.. started off with heavy brunch of RM 3.50... Vegetarian Bihun & rendang mix....
Got this from the same vendor as the vegetarian kuey tiow my mom bought from me... muahahah...
then i had Hard Boiled Eggs for dinner before i go for my part time class...
I was freaking hungry after my meeting, which was held after my class ended at about 10.30p.m....After shower, i really couldn't resist the hunger, thus i went for a light snack... hehehe, no worries, its still within my budget...

HAIH, rushed home to drink water and took a nice shower, finished up a can of Baked Beans before i hit the bed... The beans was heated up by using hot water of course...

All in all, it was a very short day...

Vegetarian Bihun with rendang : RM 3.50
Hard Boiled Eggs              : RM 0.50
Baked Beans                   : RM 1.60
                  Total       : RM 5.60

Thus far i have managed to save a little something something everyday... WOW!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment