adds

Lost...

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Today was a dark day...
Its been some time since i have written, its been a while indeed...

Throughout this few weeks, i was busy preparing for my big day this coming November. It was indeed a hectic schedule to comprehend, not even for some one like me... Or should i say, more over some one like me... Everything went smooth as planned; the hall was booked, caterer was set, menu was tip top, performers were in good form, photographers were raring to go, decorator was eager to start.. but perhaps too smooth...

Everything was fine until today, my beautiful bride / mom to be experienced an unusual heavy spotting (for those of you mothers out there, i am sure you would all be too familiar with this term)... So we went to our gyne, just to make sure things was ok...

I felt like the world stopped turning, and time stopped ticking when the doctor said, " I'm sorry, but the fetus lost its heart beat..."

Felt like a sudden impact when a car rammed strait into a 20 tonne truck... Speechless, baffled, lost...

Our little one of 9 weeks old (pregnancy term) was gone... He or she didnt even have a name yet, only a pet name "Pumpkin" to go by...

Told a bed time story, a few nights ago... was looking forward to another one tonight, but i guess i was too late... my little one went to sleep forever...

I've been lucky enough to not experience any losses in the family but i guess, everything has its first time... Its hard to come to terms with my 1st loss in MY very own family...

0 comments:

Post a Comment