adds

Jam or Jammed...

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Today, I tried to travel back to Sabak Bernam to visit my grandma for the holidays... did not make it though...

Reason?!?! got stuck in a massive kampung traffic after Kuala Selangor... Haven't even reach Tanjung Karang...

The traffic was that bad... i decided to give my grandma a call and tell her that i wouldn't be making it in that traffic... What's worse, on my way earlier, was kinda dozing off in between the slow traffic... Paid a price after i "KISSED" into a Myvi's backside...

Damage was kept at minimal as i managed to avoid a direct hit by swerving to the left, alas, still not enough thus banging slightly into it...

Funnier? my cars damage was worse than the Myvi's... haih, What a Day!!!

Reminder: Don't sleep & drive...

0 comments:

Post a Comment